The Anime Hideaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Hideaway

Get Lost In Your Own World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]

Go down 
+3
Niller
ZX of the Darkness
-Source
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
-Source
Graphics and Offtopic Moderator
-Source

Male Posts : 50

Character Profile
Techniques:
Relationship Status: Single

How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:42 am

yea but please lemme get the invites... i need the z-list thingy, thats y i made this thread. Its ok that u did that, but can u PLEASE advertise sumwhereelse? considering IM the one who invited u
Back to top Go down
Niller
Niller

Male Posts : 69

Character Profile
Techniques:

How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:43 am

yea ofc i understand
Back to top Go down
-Source
-Source

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:44 am

thx man, im not trying to be a douche but ive been working hard to get these. haha
Back to top Go down
Niller
Niller

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 am

yea quite understand that but what can i do to get points ??
Back to top Go down
-Source
-Source

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:47 am

ok you see at the bottom, where it says Dailies? Click that, scroll down and answer the day's question Razz also by logging in everyday, or inviting members, PLUS the game u got to play at the begining.
Back to top Go down
Niller
Niller

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:48 am

i played and got 0 points to reddem its said i had 2 at beginning and then i get 29 and then there stands 0
Back to top Go down
-Source
-Source

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:52 am

its a display bug, dont worry your pointz are in the database, just not the display. Lockerz are doing ther best to fix it. In other words, You have the ptz u just can see them.
Back to top Go down
Niller
Niller

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:53 am

ohh okay but now it says i have 4 points what going on ^^ still same bug ?
Back to top Go down
13luemero
Fresh Member
13luemero

Male Posts : 42

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:53 am

so we cant really get points unless we invite can we? <,<
Back to top Go down
-Source
-Source

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:54 am

yes u can get ptz once again, by inviting, answerign the dailies, and logging in everyday, it just might not show them.

@Niller: yes same bug
Back to top Go down
13luemero
Fresh Member
13luemero

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:56 am

-Source wrote:
yes u can get ptz once again, by inviting, answerign the dailies, and logging in everyday, it just might not show them.

@Niller: yes same bug
when i signed up it just went blank , with a purple bg and the lockerz logo at the top left. but this was after i signed up
Back to top Go down
Niller
Niller

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 am

think its kinda good but source can you prove to us its working
Back to top Go down
ZX of the Darkness
Head Admin
ZX of the Darkness

Male Posts : 688
Hobbies : Film Editing, Game Designing, Playing Guitar and Anime
Personality : Sweet, Sometimes a Little Crazy and Evil
Goals : To Become a Famous Film Editor

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:05 am

he will lol
Back to top Go down
https://anime-hideaway.darkbb.com
Hala
Hala

Female Posts : 187
Personality : Depends.
Goals : None At The Moment.

Character Profile
Techniques:
Relationship Status: Taken

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:11 am

Ah, yeah, im a member, this is an epic site Razz
Back to top Go down
ZX of the Darkness
Head Admin
ZX of the Darkness

Male Posts : 688
Hobbies : Film Editing, Game Designing, Playing Guitar and Anime
Personality : Sweet, Sometimes a Little Crazy and Evil
Goals : To Become a Famous Film Editor

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:13 am

hala has just proved it
Back to top Go down
https://anime-hideaway.darkbb.com
Hala
Hala

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:15 am

ZX of the Darkness wrote:
hala has just proved it
XD i got like 5 usb bracelets from here
Back to top Go down
13luemero
Fresh Member
13luemero

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:15 am

but hala isnt cool remember?
Back to top Go down
Hala
Hala

Character Profile
Techniques:

13luemero wrote:
but hala isnt cool remember?
Razz
Back to top Go down
-Source
-Source

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e85-4vCG8og

skip through bits and peices of that vid, or watch the WHOLE thing, THAT should be proof, if not. Idk what is
Back to top Go down
Niller
Niller

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:30 am

okay
Back to top Go down
Niller
Niller

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 am

got another question it says that i could play games and get points how ?
Back to top Go down
Hala
Hala

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 am

Niller wrote:
got another question it says that i could play games and get points how ?
i think, that the games havent came out yet, but dailies get you points
Back to top Go down
Niller
Niller

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:32 am

okay but i have seen on the reddem site that the only thing you can buy is the background anything else says more soon
Back to top Go down
Hala
Hala

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 am

Niller wrote:
okay but i have seen on the reddem site that the only thing you can buy is the background anything else says more soon
yeah, they need to restock... Razz its been like that for a while...
Back to top Go down
13luemero
Fresh Member
13luemero

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:39 am

lol il be stacking up points for like 5-6 years since my dad would most likely ban me from the computer if i told him i was getting free 300-400 dollar things for free from the internet lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next