The Anime Hideaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Hideaway

Get Lost In Your Own World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]

Go down 
+3
Niller
ZX of the Darkness
-Source
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hala
Hala

Female Posts : 187
Personality : Depends.
Goals : None At The Moment.

Character Profile
Techniques:
Relationship Status: Taken

How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:02 pm

LelouchViBritannia wrote:
Which lelouch
ask blue XD he said it, but i think he was talking about ZX
Back to top Go down
13luemero
Fresh Member
13luemero

Male Posts : 42

Character Profile
Techniques:
Relationship Status: Single

How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:10 pm

13luemero wrote:
it could be worse....

soz liek yah , i doubt lockerz will get too great since evantually anyone who will sign up will be already invited. then again we could boost eachother by making different emails. it may work.........also while im here , lelouch is apparently gay , have fun Razz
since hala discovered my little easter egg , everyone gets to see it . also the gayness works for all whose name is lelouch , you all can say he was too busy to get with CC , but that didnt stop Light getting married =,=
Back to top Go down
ZX of the Darkness
Head Admin
ZX of the Darkness

Male Posts : 688
Hobbies : Film Editing, Game Designing, Playing Guitar and Anime
Personality : Sweet, Sometimes a Little Crazy and Evil
Goals : To Become a Famous Film Editor

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:43 pm

13luemero wrote:
13luemero wrote:
it could be worse....

soz liek yah , i doubt lockerz will get too great since evantually anyone who will sign up will be already invited. then again we could boost eachother by making different emails. it may work.........also while im here , lelouch is apparently gay , have fun Razz
since hala discovered my little easter egg , everyone gets to see it . also the gayness works for all whose name is lelouch , you all can say he was too busy to get with CC , but that didnt stop Light getting married =,=

your mixing 2 different animes bub
Back to top Go down
https://anime-hideaway.darkbb.com
13luemero
Fresh Member
13luemero

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:47 pm

ZX of the Darkness wrote:
13luemero wrote:
13luemero wrote:
it could be worse....

your mixing 2 different animes bub
orly now? i know lights from death note but code geass is basically death note with mechs ,

CC=misa
lelouch=Light
the list goes on Razz
Back to top Go down
ZX of the Darkness
Head Admin
ZX of the Darkness

Male Posts : 688
Hobbies : Film Editing, Game Designing, Playing Guitar and Anime
Personality : Sweet, Sometimes a Little Crazy and Evil
Goals : To Become a Famous Film Editor

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:09 pm

what if lelouch was misa and cc was light o_O
Back to top Go down
https://anime-hideaway.darkbb.com
Hala
Hala

Female Posts : 187
Personality : Depends.
Goals : None At The Moment.

Character Profile
Techniques:
Relationship Status: Taken

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:13 am

ZX of the Darkness wrote:
what if lelouch was misa and cc was light o_O
Wow thatd be weird Laughing
Back to top Go down
Uchyuga Saita
Fresh Member

Male Posts : 43

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:54 am

alminhodzic@gmail.com please send me lockerz invite.
Back to top Go down
13luemero
Fresh Member
13luemero

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:31 am

*steals invite* naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah source gets it *traps all other lockerz members*
Back to top Go down
-Source
Graphics and Offtopic Moderator
-Source

Male Posts : 50

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Uchyuga Saita wrote:
alminhodzic@gmail.com please send me lockerz invite.

Who invited him? Cmon people...
Back to top Go down
-Source
Graphics and Offtopic Moderator
-Source

Male Posts : 50

Character Profile
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:53 pm

IM LOCKING THE THREAD BECAUSE PEOPLE KEEP STEALIN MAH INVITES ^^.

IF YOU STILL WANT INVITED TO LOCKERZ SEND ME A PM STATING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]   How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get a PS3, xBox, or almost anything 100% free (legit) [Locked]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4